Our Study and Support Groups cover a solid range of interests and study topics. Check out the list of groups below to see which ones might be of interest to you!
To join any of these groups, don’t hesitate to contact the church office at 540-740-8550.
- Chronological Study of the Life and Writings of Paul: Harlen Miller
- 40 Days for Prayer and Revival: Donna & Mark Mashburn
- Weight Loss Support: Robin Tull
- Differently Gifted. This is group for those who parent children with extra gifts and challenges. Sometimes we can feel like we are all alone in our struggles and discouragement. This group is an opportunity to support each other and seek God together in the challenging journey of parenthood. (Krista Wolters, leader)
- The Gospel: Bob Depew
- Strengthening Families and Relationships: Donna Harley
- SVA Group Bible Study (for high school students): Norbert Jedamski
- Tracking God in Genesis (a Bible study group dedicated to learning more about God through the Book of Genesis): Bob VanOrnam