Join Us Indoors or Online for Worship!
Every Sabbath (Saturday) morning, we offer two worship options for guests and members alike to choose from: One indoors/in-person, and one online. Please scroll down to “Worship Schedule” below for more details. All are welcome at any of our services!
Journey to Bethlehem is Coming Soon!
For those who would like to attend J2B this year, click HERE for ticketing, etc., information.
For actors, supporting crew members, etc., please note the following important dates:
- * November 8: Church Member Friend registration forms due
- * November 10: In-Person registration 6-8 pm at the church (Note: This is only for those who don’t have computer access to register)
- * Nov. 11-12: Church member registration (online) for attendance at the November 29 Dress Rehearsal (link will be posted here when the date comes)
- * November 13: Community registration (online) begins at 8am (link will be posted here when the date comes)
- * November 16 & 20: Scene Rehearsal
- * November 29: Dress Rehearsal
- * Thursday, December 1, to Monday, December 5: J2B performances!
Your First Visit
Visiting a new church can make you nervous, can’t it? You’re not sure where to go, and don’t know anyone yet. But good news: We all used to be first-time guests, too! Find out What to Expect When You Visit.
- 9:30 AM – Most of our children and adult Sabbath School classes (these are Bible study classes for all levels of Bible experience) will meet in-person/indoors at this time. Our greeters at the door can help you find the class that’s right for you! We also offer online classes in English and Spanish here.
- 10:50 AM – Worship service in our sanctuary (which you can attend in-person or watch online in the window below.
“The weekly online Wednesday night study on end-time events is truly eye-opening. If someone wants to be ready for the Second Coming of Jesus, this is where they’ll learn how to do it.“
– A Wednesday Night Study Meeting Attendee
CLICK HERE EACH WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM TO JOIN THIS LIFE-CHANGING STUDY/PRAYER MEETING WITH PASTOR SHANE, PASTOR BUZ, & FRIENDS.
For instructions on how to dial in by phone only
(no video), click HERE.
(Need more detailed instructions on how to join this meeting? Click HERE.)
Bibles & Toothbrushes for Zambia
In May of this year, our congregation was greatly blessed by Taylor Brossfield’s testimony regarding her recent, year-long mission work in Zambia. Taylor is now spearheading an effort to provide Bibles (which are incredibly expensive in Zambia, but relatively inexpensive to send there from the U.S.) and much-needed toothbrushes to Zambians. For more information or to contribute, click HERE. (And for more information on where Taylor did her ministry, click HERE.)
As mentioned above, our Sabbath morning worship service will be live streamed on this page (scroll down) and our YouTube channel. But other meetings – including some adult Sabbath School classes in Spanish – will be held online via ZOOM. Here’s a schedule of those online meetings, and how to join them.
FLAG Camp Videos!
FLAG Camp has been and continues to be a great success! We are looking forward to hosting camps again in the 2023 camp season. Want a sample of what you and your kids can look forward to? CLICK HERE to watch these special FLAG Camp videos!
. . . . .
WANT TO WATCH OUR SERVICES LIVE?
Check out the window below each Saturday morning at 10:50 AM or visit our YouTube channel!
A Note From Pastor Shane:
Thanks for visiting our website. We’d love to have you visit our church, as well, whether you do so indoors/in-person or online! You’ll find that our church is purposely different for several reasons. I’ll share two of them now.
First, we are purposely different in that we are thrilled to be Seventh-day Adventist Christians. Seventh-day Adventists have much in common with other Protestant churches, and we joyfully cherish those similarities. But we also have some key differences that we think you’ll find profoundly attractive. Click on the “Media” and “Study” tabs above to find out more!
Second, we are passionate about being a truly cross-generational Christian community. All generations are welcome on our campus, and young and old and all those in between work together here to know Jesus better and to make Him known. With all generations represented – including more than 300 young people under the age of 19 during the school year – our congregation truly is unlike any other in the Shenandoah Valley.
Come and join us! You, too, can be a part of our unique, cross-generational family!
Dr. Shane Anderson,